WE EXTEND ELECTRICAL OPTIONS
The strongest sales driver for the Zhafir brand continues to be the Venus Series. This most successful of newcomers in the all-electric machine sector has sold 4,000 units so far. Trend: upwards.
Zhafir has now introduced the a new machine series, expanding considerably the range of applications for electric solutions. The Zeres Series, identical in construction to the Venus II Series, offers an integrated hydraulic system so that the customers can select the solution that’s best for them, depending on their preferences and parameters.
Discover new ways but on a familiar territory. Now you can use the advantages of electric injection-molding technology in areas traditionally associated with hydraulic machines.
- Servo-electric drives for high dynamics, energy efficiency, and precision – one cycle after another.
- Injection speed up to 350 mm/s.
- Swivel-mounted injection unit for rapid screw exchange and simpler maintenance.
- Free programmable hydraulic core pulls directly at the moveable platen.
- Energy-efficient hydraulic system for core pulls, ejector and nozzle movement.
- Sigmatek control, including mold-protection function and RFID card.
Two integrated hydraulic core puller interface are installed on the moving platen and provide more flow and an increased pressure compared to external power pack solutions. Pressure and flow are adjustable on the control unit.
The twin ejector cylinder for the ejector balance can keep ejector back pressor during all cycles. The ejector rapid release coupling allows an ejector bolt connection.
The redesigned 5-point-toggle-system increases the platen intensity, reduces platen inertia and joint stress. This delivers an optimized speed curve and reduces dry cycle times.
THE NEW ZHAFIR ZERES SERIES – FROM 400 TO 2,300 KN.
With up to 4 injection units per clamping unit available.